Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 3 & backstage at FAT

FAT : Day 3
The last day of FAT what inspired by "dress codes" or lack thereof... Ive included pictures of my favorite collections of the night below as well as our adventures backstage at the show! I will definitely be returning next year, and possibly to show! I loved the concepts and creativity at FAT, best shows ive ever seen, hands down! 
Toxic Vision
Bad-ass biker babes, rock n roll inspired pieces definitely captured the attention of the audience!


 Human Nature 
This was a great collection by Kallvis Gents. I loved his walk down the runway at the end of the show! So fierce! 

 Mitra
Clearly inspired by the buzz of white gowns and the Royal Wedding. 

 CMichelon
I loved this collection, very chic and beachy !
 Wallace Playford 
Very cute and 50s inspired pin up collection, one of the models even came out on rollerblades!
 Backstage at FAT 

1 comment:

Blace said...

Hello Ma'am,

I just wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for the Stylish Blogger Award. Please go to my blog for more details<3

http://tinyaltars.blogspot.com