Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hello Sephora !

I am so impressed with Sephora, they are such an incredible company with amazing customer service! I recently started a "beauty insider" account. Using the card tracks your purchases and allows you to accumulate points and get some pretty cool stuff. Each point is equal to a dollar and you start getting free samples after only 100 points, unlike other companies you actual end up seeing the perks to these cards.
Collections at Sephora right now are awesome!!! The Hello Kitty products are so precious, I recently purchased the Hello Kitty nail polish in Minty ...its divine!
  Hello Kitty Products at Sephora include mirrors, makeup cases, compacts, brush sets, makeup and nail polish. All are blinged out and absolutely precious in true hello kitty fashion.

I have alway loved Tokidoki, a super avant garde  designer toy company. They have collaborated with Sephora to create a very nerdy-chic collection. The colors are very unique, super bright and eye catching! Love!
Its Glee, need I say more? People will want anything with the name Glee on it , the show has more hits than Elvis apparently. I'm not a huge fan of the colors, but still a very cute concept. 


2 comments:

Pop Champagne said...

I bought the Tokidoki eye shadow just for the charm under!

and I want that hello kitty brush holder!

Angie Fisher said...

Awe I love the brush holder!!! and the blinged out mirror!!