Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Wallack's

I absolutely could never live without my Alpha Design Markers which I use primarily for my fashion illustrations. They work better and have a wider variety than the popular Prismacolor markers, however are usually more expensive. At a usual 4.99 per marker, the bill can rack up pretty quickly. 
This is why I was so so happy to hear Wallack's is having a Huge Sale and the Alpha markers are marked down to 1.95 each!! One of each please!!!
Wallacks is a locally owned company with four locations in Ottawa (Nepean, Orleans, Glebe and Downtown), one in Kingston and a couple in Gatineau. Unlike other art stores *cough.. Michaels *cough*, they wont charge you 100$ for a few pencils and paper or 20$ for a dollar store quality presentation board (true story). Wallacks has great service with knowledgeable employees 
and is very reasonably priced.
This sale is definitely worth checking out!!

No comments: